Sunday 10 May 2015

#OritshaMi

 #OritshaMi

Life...Through all its constant ups and downs
You are my Hope of greater things to come 
While I'm grateful for everything around me

I want so much more but I so so so love what you done so far
You've been too good so far...

In my solitude 
I search for life's true purpose
Solomon said," everything is vanity" 
I totally agree with him
Everything is dust.. 
Everything man strives for is dust 
Everything returns to dust 
What's the use of all this ?!

So much enemies plotting ...
So much friends betraying...
So much disappointments ...
Sometimes I feel so lost ...
I keep rolling up stream .... 
Still got such a long way to go...
The thought of it scares me ...
But You are my Assurance
I wait patiently on You.


Amidst all this ... You're my constant Escape... My constant Hope... My constant Drive... You've been everything... My Friend constantly dropping a note ... Postcards from Your Storehouse... to say You care... 
I'm eternally grateful...
You are My Secret..My Covenant...My Vision...My Purpose...My Everything...My Boss...
Twale Baba.... You're the Boss!!!
I love what You've done with my Life

#TwaleBaba #GodWin #OritsaMi #OluwaIsInvloved 

No comments:

Post a Comment